Thursday, July 16, 2009
Day 30
A boat approached us. At first I thought it was Mum and Dad's boat but it was too big. The people on the boat kept saying a word that made my insides very cold. Pirates. I waited for the smugglers to fight the pirates but I found out that they were with the pirates and they were taking our valuables away. They were dragging girls to their feet and carry them to the other boat. I told Omar to give Rashida his hat and put the knotted T-shirt hat on Bibi. While passing the ball to each other while sitting down, a pirate took a step back and swings his foot at the ball. My feet reacted faster than my brain. I trapped the ball and slide it to one side. The pirate fell over backwards. In anger, he kicked me hard in the hip. Rashida rubbed my hip for a long time till I could get up. Luckily, the pirates were gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment